Thursday, September 29, 2011

Orvis Days Presentation and Pat Cohen's New Website

I am going to be tying flies and giving a presentation at the Fall Orvis Days event at the Orvis Flagship Store in Manchester, Vermont on Saturday October 8, 2011. Since it is that time of year, I will be tying a variety of streamers and my talk is all about streamer fishing. I am going to explain the tactics I use throughout the year to target multiple species. I think it will really help a lot of people to better understand how to use streamers more effectively.

I will be at the store when it opens at 9 AM and will start tying shortly after that. My presentation is at 4pm.  Look forward to seeing you there! 

Pat Cohen, warm water bug tosser, blogger and fly tyer extrordinaire (and fishing buddy of mine) has a new website up that you should check out:http://www.rusuperfly.com/. I can tell you from personal experience that his flies are nothing short of exquisite. I don't think I have ever seen deer hair packed that tightly!  Definitely check Pat out when you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment