Friday, August 26, 2011

After School Special!

Pickerel are already on the bite and a ton of fun on the fly!
So the fall is upon us and I am back in school! I will still be available for weekend full day trips, but I still want to be able to get folks out for some awesome fall fishing on weekdays so I decided to run an after school special (not like those you used to see on ABC). There are quite a few spots to stalk pike, pickerel, bass, perch and others around the Burlington area and I would be happy to show you where and what to do. 

The deal will be from 4 until dusk in my canoe for $100- gear and flies provided. Not too bad! A great way to learn about some really fun fall fishing!

Butter yellow browns are happening now!
The other special I am running for the fall is chasing big browns. I love chasing  big wild trout in tight cover. I am offering a wade fishing trip for 6 hours for $200 (but bring your own waders). The fish are in the smaller streams right now staging for the spawn and I guarantee with a bit of water (which might just be heading our way) they will be up there in bigger numbers. Let me show you some techniques to chase these big, spooky fish.

And my appologies about the Friday Angler Interview this week, I just didn't pull it together in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment