Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Fishmas Everyone!

I would like to take the time today to wish everyone a very Mery Christmas! I hope you have the opportunity to spend it with your loved ones. I am also going to wish everyone a fantastic 2011- filled with success in all your endeavors and of course with many, many fish caught! I am going to take a few moments now to put up some photos of people I am very happy to have had in my angling life over the past few years with some words to go along with them. 




Tim, we only got out together for the steelhead trip this past year. I know we tried to fish more, but it didn't come together. That will be a different story this coming summer. I really have a blast out on the water with you. Its time you got a nice carp!








Hey Pete, I could not ask for a better brother! We need to get out fishing more. I know the schedules don't always mesh well, but you do have a score to settle with a certain river... Tossing fluff to Esox is going to happen this year! And lets get you a nice big carp too. (just remember not to set the hook like you would for a bowfin!)






Wesley- you are undoubtedly one of the best young anglers I have had the fortune to fish with! Your postitive attitude, enthusiasm, always growing skill set, and hardcore fishing ethics will take you far with the long rod. We will get out again soon!







Ken it was awesome to get out with you this year finally! Too bad it wasn't earlier in the year though... lots of other critters to get into, but that is what this coming year is for, right?  We have plenty of Esox to tangle with!








Todd, we don't get a lot of opportunities to fish much longer since you are on the left coast, but it is always a great time when we do! I am going to get out there as soon as I can, but we need to do some fishing around Constable again too!







Kurt, we have had a lot of fun every time we have gotten out. Let's make a lot more of that happen in this upcoming season. I am really looking forward to collaborating with you on some work this year too!








Kevin I knew from the first time we fished together that we would put a lot of time on the water! We got out a bunch this year, but is it ever enough? Let's get a picture of you with that musky this year!









Marty, we need to find the time to make trips like this one happen again! Only a couple of days out with you this year was nowhere near enough time on the water with you. That has got to change this season!





 
Beth,  we don't fish together as much as I would like to but I have to say that without you my fishing would not be possible! Your support and understanding let me do what I do and I cannot thank you enough for that. I am sure we will have a lot of fun on and off the water this coming year. I love you kiddo!

With that, here are wishes for more fishes for everyone reading this blog! Have a very happy and safe holiday season!  And for plenty of tight lines in the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment