Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kudos to Vermont Game Wardens

I really have to give props to the Vermont State Game Wardens. I know a lot of folks that have told me that they have never had their fishing license checked while fishing in Vermont. Just this past weekend I was checked for the sixth time this year and last year I was checked 5 times. Some folks might complain about this, but I think it is a great thing. I have been checked on trout streams, backwaters on Lake Champlain and at ponds in the mountains. 
Glad to have you guys around!
These guys are doing a great job. I have found every warden that I have spoken with to be friendly and genuinely interested in what was going on out on the water. I am always pretty psyched to see the green uniform out there. It tells me that they are looking out for the natural resources that the Green Mountain State has to offer.

Thanks guys for being out there! I definitely appreciate the job you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment