Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hiatus Over! And New Press

So I am going to try and get back into writing here on the blog more frequently. I have had a lot of big changes in my life in the past month. It hasn't been easy, but I am doing pretty well (how can I not be doing well when I live 1/4 mile from Lake Champlain?)

Anyway, I have had some great nationwide press over the past month or so:

Check out the piece that David Paul Williams wrote for the Warmwater Column in the November/December Issue of American Angler. It's title is Tyrannosaurus Fish and is all about the bowfin. I guided David earlier this summer and it seems like he had a great time. I sent a couple of flies and their recipes into the magazine for this article. If you have been wondering what I use this is your chance to see.















Good friend and photographer extrordinaire Kurt Budliger not only has the front and back cover of the November/December issue of Eastern Fly Fishing but also has a great 4 page photo essay in the mag too. I feel pretty fortunate to have been able to provide the subject matter for 4 of his photos. Pretty cool... look for more collaborations between Kurt and I in the coming months and years... we get out a fair amount and there have been some pretty awesome shots that Kurt has taken (I get to see some samples now and then... but he his a really busy guy lately!)


I will put something up about the great fishing I have had lately... things have been pretty good so far... lots of great fishing still ahead too... I have a few openings next week if anyone wants to get out for a half day or something....

No comments:

Post a Comment